ULTIMATE MONSTER ACTION pty ltd ABN:74 610 132 128
COPYRIGHT -- I understand and agree that all materials, services and information ("materials") presented on this web site are the property of this web site. I agree not to reproduce, copy, or otherwise duplicate such materials without the express permission of this web site. I further understand that any materials presented on this web site are intended solely for Customer's use of this web site. I understand that while I am welcome to benefit from such materials personally, I agree not to resell, modify and resell, and or repackage and resell the materials. I understand that the foregoing agreement provides the web site provider with rights to the materials above and beyond copyright law.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. Ultimate Monster Action does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances, or if the event is rescheduled due to weather conditions.
2. If an event is cancelled, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Ultimate Freestyle Team will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
Variations to performances or events
3. Ultimate Monster Action reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
4. Ultimate Monster Action reserves the right to reschedule an event due to weather conditions or other situations which may affect the performers, staff or audience. Ultimate Monster Action will notify patrons via our Facebook Page and on this website.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
5. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from Ultimate Monster Action or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
6. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Ultimate Monster Action, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticket holder may be refused admission. Ultimate Monster Action will take all reasonable steps to notify you of Ultimate Monster Action’s intention to cancel the ticket or render it invalid within a reasonable time before cancelling it or rendering it invalid.